Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Infertile Couple Gets A Dream Come True...Times Two!

I remember when I was struggling so hard to get pregnant, it meant alot to me to hear other people's success stories.  If you have been trying to conceive and it hasn't happened for you yet, you might find it encouraging to read about the difficulties other couples faced, especially when there is a happy ending.  Here is a story about a couple struggling with infertility, but after many years of not giving up, they finally had their dream come true.  Read here...

Recent Christmasses have been miserable. Some years I didn't even bother to put a tree up - and presents meant nothing. All I wanted was a baby.

Mirror.co.uk - Your Life - Kids & Family - IT'S TAKEN 19 YEARS OF HEARTACHE AND £45,000




technorati tags:, ,