Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another Look At Acupuncture To Help Conception

I'm already a big believer in acupuncture as an alternative approach to help women get pregnant.  Some research has already shown that it can improve the chances of success with IVF, but more women are using it as a natural alternative to IVF.  And it seems to be helping many women get pregnant who were having difficulty before.  I think acupuncture is eventually going to be a standard treatment for women who are trying to conceive, but for now, it certainly is worth looking into if nothing else is working.  It certainly can't hurt!


Canada.com
Acupuncture gives couples fertility hope
Canada.com, Canada - 5 hours ago
"My fertility doctor couldn't find anything wrong. One day I woke up and decided to check out acupuncture. I did some research on the Internet, ...

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock