Wednesday, November 04, 2009

This Little Device Can Boost Your Chance of Getting Pregnant!

The other day I received an email from a reader of my newsletter alerting me to a product that can help boost fertility. I am always on the lookout for new products, but somehow I missed this one!

I checked it out and I think this is a fantastic product that everyone should try if you are looking to boost your odds of conceiving. It is rather inexpensive and can especially help those who are dealing with male factor issues such as low sperm count/motility.

While there is no scientific evidence that this will work, I am a firm believer in listening to the evidence of other women who have tried it themselves with great success. Often doctors will not recommend something because there is no "scientific evidence", but if it works for many others, why not give it a chance as long as it seems reasonable.

The product is called SoftCup and it basically is a type of cervical cap that will allow you to concentrate the sperm right at the entrance of the cervix to boost your odds of conceiving.

Here is the link--you can read many testimonials on that page from women who have used this method to conceive, many who were successful the first month trying it!

http://tinyurl.com/softcup

Here's to your success!